Simple Maple Vinaigrette

This has become my favorite salad dressing for the summer. I don't even make it in a bottle (although you most certainly could) because it's only 5 ingredients. I really like it because not only is it delicious, but every single ingredient is a real food that's healthful. 

I currently enjoy it the most on romaine, cucumber, and avocado salads, sprinkled with dried cranberries and pecans. It would be good on any salad with dried or fresh fruit in it. 

The measurements in the recipe are what I use for an entree salad for one. Double, triple, quadruple for enough to store for later.

Quick tip: REAL extra virgin olive oil becomes solid in the refrigerator, so to make this ahead of time and not have to thaw it every time, store all of the ingredients but the olive oil mixed together in a jar in the fridge. Then just add the olive oil separately when you dress your salad.

Simple Maple Vinaigrette

2 T Bragg's raw apple cider vinegar
3 T organic extra virgin olive oil (I currently am using Costco's brand)
1/4 tsp Real Salt onion salt
1/4 tsp Real Salt garlic salt
1-2 T grade B maple syrup

Mix and enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts